Behind LL&B

*ALANA RAE!
Student rambling about the things she loves: fashion, art, makeup, design, and of course her husky, Luna.

Daily Reads


Archives

July 2010
August 2010
September 2010



life, liberty and the pursuit of beauty
July 2010 August 2010 September 2010

Hello? Fall? Can I move our next appointment to... say.. now?
July 27, 2010 || 8:11 AM

For the past month or so, the temperature here has been around 100 degrees. Now, not the Vegas 100 degrees with 10% humidity. That's do-able.
I'm talking 100 degrees before noon with humidity around 65%. Whew!
Having been raised in Seattle, I'd say that I have a very delicate comfort range when it comes to temperature. Like, 50-80 degrees, please? Is that too much to ask? ... Apparently so.
Needless to say, if anyone's ready for fall - it's this girl.
With the release of J. Crew's fall lookbook, I was inspired to start searching for my perfect fall wardrobe. Below are my picks:




Cotton cady Aveline dress in Black ($225.00)



Stretch vintage bootcut cord in Cobblestone ($79.50)
Does this color not just squeal fall!?



Stretch double serge pencil skirt in Slate ($98.00)



Marled knit Thandie blazer in Heather Graphite ($158.00)



Peekaboo sequin cardigan in Ochre ($118.00)



Dream v-neck cardigan in Heather Dove ($78.00)



Sutton fold-over leather platform boots ($350.00)


.. if it isn't readily apparent, I have two confessions: I live in J. Crew. It is my absolute favorite store and about 80% of everything in my wardrobe was purchased at J. Crew.
I also love monochrome colors. I prefer to play it safe wardrobe-wise, and add punches of color by accessorizing.

What are your fall must-haves?

And last, but not least - let me introduce you to the love of my life:
My husky Luna!






What chocolate puddin, ma?


Hope everyone is having a great week!

6 comments